European University Transfer
Start your University education in European State University with the assurance of internships and work placements in France- World’s 7th largest economy. Students can commence their Engineering, Business and Computing degree in QS 800 World Ranked prestigious university without IELTS or Bank Balances. During the first 2 years students are given exposure to a broad range of subjects related to their study area and are trained in French language. Upon completion of the study program of 2 years students transfer to a Grande École in France and select a study specialization of their choice. France is one of the most developed countries in the world. It is an ideal destination to study, experience industry, culture and European life style. Students are allowed to work part-time during the semester and full-time during the summer vacation. Grande Écoles are elite group of universities that are sponsored by leading industry and companies in France and Europe.
Welcome to the most affordable university transfer program that assures a career in Europe, the fastest growing region in the world.
Engineering Transfer BNTU (Belarusian National Technical University), Minsk Republic of Belarus – ESIGELEC Graduate School of Engineering, France
International students now have the privilege of studying at two state-of-the-art European Universities by joining the most affordable Engineering Transfer Program. Students can study the first two years of the degree at the Belarusian National Technical University (BNTU), Republic of Belarus, in the capital of Minsk. Students study a combination of subjects covering Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, and Engineering Science in addition to French Language up to DELF B1 level in the preparatory cycle of 2-years. Upon the completion of the first two years at BNTU, students transfer to ESIGELEC Graduate School of Engineering, a leading Grande École located in the industrial city of Rouen. ESEGELEC is popular for their research and innovation in Automation, Robotics, Electrical, Electronics and Computer systems. Students spend 3-years of study in one of the unique 15 major areas including an embedded paid internship at reputed French and/or European companies. Upon completion of three years they obtain the globally renowned French MSc in Engineering with the chosen major of specialization.
Engineering Specializations at ESIGELEC Graduate School of Engineering
(Master of Science in Engineering)
• Electronic for Automotive and Aeronautics Systems
• Automation and Industrial Robotics
• Electrical Engineering and Transport
• Mechatronics and Electrical Engineering
• Embedded Systems Engineering, Autonomous Vehicles
• Embedded Systems Engineering, Communicating Objects
• Energy and Sustainable Development
• Medical Engineering
• Communications Engineering
• Network Architecture and Security
• Digital Service Engineering
• Big Data for Digital Transformation
• Business Engineering, Networks and Telecommunications
• Business Engineering, Energy and Signals
• Financial Engineering
Benefits of choosing the European University Transfer Program
• Internationally recognized degrees.
• No IELTS required to commence the European University Transfer Program.
• No bank balances are required to be shown commence the European University Transfer Program.
• Paid Internships at reputed French and/or European companies.
• Eligibility to work 20 hours per week during studies in France.
• Guaranteed Two-year work permit in France upon completion of the MSc.
• Easy access to European Union (EU) Member States
• A comparatively guaranteed cost saver
• Experience the infrastructure, people, lifestyle, leisure, cuisine, education of both the Republic of Belarus and France.
About The Belarusian National Technical University (BNTU)The Belarusian National Technical University (BNTU) is one of the leading technical universities of Belarus. BNTU has been ranked under Top 800 Universities by QS World University Rankings and according to Webometrics, the BNTU ranks among 9% of the world's best universities. The BNTU has been training engineers since 1920. The BNTU today:
• Comprises 17 faculties offering high-quality training in 89 specialties and 121 specializations.
• Trains over 35 000 students in advanced BA, MA, PhD, and post-doctoral programs.
• Numbers over 2000 highly qualified lecturers and scientists involved in teaching and research.
• Has 41 research laboratories creating innovations, transferring technologies, and cooperating with production.
• Runs 3 institutes offering refresher courses in the newest areas of technology and economics.
Besides, the BNTU provides various facilities for the students' personal growth and recreation: sports grounds, cultural centers, libraries, student clubs, etc. The BNTU meets the challenges of the 21st century combining classical university traditions with modern approaches and technologies.
About ESIGELEC Graduate School of EngineeringESIGELEC Graduate School of Engineering is part of the French Grande École Group called Conference des Grande École, located in a industrial city called Rouen. This prestigious institution was started in 1901 with a vision of becoming one of the leading Research and development institutions in the world which motivated them to start IRSEEM (embedded electronic systems research institute) with the support of industries and institutional bodies. This lab is equipped with high-tech machines and facilitates research lab facilities for industries.
ESIGELEC is focused on producing Engineering graduates to contribute to industries which have Automation and Robotics, Biomedical engineering, Automotive and Aeronautics, Business Engineering, Big data and Environmental Engineering.
ESIGELEC works with over 3000 companies to provide employment and internship opportunities for students, where they organize annual career fairs and invite companies to have their stalls. This way students meet these industry Engineers during their course of study and learn the necessary attributes an Engineer should have when they graduate.