Bachelor of International Business Management TOP – UP
IPAC School of Management, Annecy, France
1 Year (60 ECTS European Credits = 120 UK Credits)
Entry RequirementsAcademic Entry Pathway
Students who have completed 2 years of post-secondary education in any discipline (120 European ECTS Credits = 240 UK Credits = 60 North American / Sri Lanka Credits).
Professional Entry Pathway
Any equivalent professional qualification such as (BTEC HND, CIM, CMA, ICA, ACCA, SLIM, AAT, ABE, IBSL, BCS, PQHRM, or BIT.
Work Experience Entry Pathway
2 Years of Working Experience in Executive Level /Above.
Program ObjectivesThe BIBM Program provides the fundamental concepts and theory of business practice and specialized study in a business discipline; develops awareness and understanding of the global context in which business operates and develops an understanding of the ethical and social issues that are a concern to the business community.
Program OverviewIPAC School of Management offers Sri Lanka’s first and the only France business degree at AIC Campus.
The 3-year Bachelor of International Business Management degree can be fully completed in Sri Lanka at a fraction of the cost of going overseas. The merit-based scholarships and payment plans makes the degree the most affordable in Sri Lanka.
Students who successfully complete the 3-year IPAC Bachelor of International Business Management degree at AIC Campus will receive the transcript and the degree certificate directly from the IPAC School of Management, France.
- Strategic Intelligence in an International Context
- Marketing Studies
- Commercial Policy & Customer Relations
- International Distribution
- E-business & User Experience
- Communication and Professional Relations
- International Negotiation
- Commercial Proposal
- Business English
- Management of Commercial Activity
- Budgetary Control
- Financial Business Plan
- Management of People and Organizations
- Sales Force Management
- Project Management
- Develop your Managerial Potential
- Manager's Tool
- Preparation for the Professional Project
- International Communication Strategy
- International Development
- Professional / Work Experience Letter
Pathway to Further Education and Career Opportunities
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources
- Sales and Business Development
- Project Management
- Digital Media, Entrepreneurship
- Sports and Event Management
- Fashion Marketing
- Hospitality Management
Local and International Recognition
• World Higher Education Database (WHED)
• International Handbook of Universities
• World Education Services (WES)
Top Reasons to Choose Bachelor’s Degree at Aic Campus
• Complete the entire 3 years France Bachelor’s degree at AIC Campus
• The entire qualification can be done via distance education
• Highest ranked European Bachelor’s degree program in Sri Lanka
• Students will get the degree directly from IPAC Business School, ranked 6th among top business schools in France
• Real life practical oriented program
• Most affordable course fee with flexible payment plans, access to education loans and interest-free payments.
• UGC Recognized degree program
• IPAC is recognized by the French Ministry of Higher Education
• Recognition globally & locally
• Overseas employment benefits in 27 EU Countries, Canada, Australia, USA, UK and Middle East
• Higher earning potential
• Teaching done by industry experienced faculty
• Build a powerful business network